Friday 30 December 2011

Remember this day.where Abba?(boro bhai)


One time i think without father and mother cant possible to livefather.its very very painful,but when i see any person father and mother die then i done more tension,if my father die what we do?I think its impossible to absent my father.but at present i already lost my father.when i remember my father economic condition then i get very pain,some time i did not obey my father when this remember then i get more pain.every time my father tell me "corruptiodear son no any time any miss behave or any corruption  in your own brother and sister"i reply my father dear baba you believe me i always try to good behaviour and not loss their asset,some time my father very tension about anis.he telling what will do my small son?another all sons get father support and help but my small son?so i always think about other brother and sister specially anis,now i think my father always straggle about our happiness and education more time he cant eating his lunch but he saved money and come home and go to market to buy our essential food,when this is i think then i cry and cry,but no way to give any thing my father,so at last i tell my brother and sister u remember about my mother condition,my mother come our home future to present always harassment by other uncle family member.my mother always straggle with poverty and other miss behave,some time time mother no eating,so now this we always take care my mother,and cant any things which my mother dislike,and no talking with loud sound,remember dear sister and brother now we cant hear my father calling such as-lovelo,zahed etc,in future my mother calling u hear?hear i share one thing-when my father serious illness and i stay in chittagong this time my father more and more call me but i cant receive all call,but when now i remember this condition i get more pain in my heart,so i advise my brother and sister specially zahed and shahed minimum within one week u must talking with mother,u remember mother is not permanent asset.now my father no present in earth but we have in earth. so we all pray for father to get jannatul ferdows,ammeen,allah hafej.
boro bhai,south Korea. 

4 comments:

  1. thank u very much for valuable advice for us,its very good decision to write such kind of word in ourfamily web,its helping us understand each other, i requesting mejobai, plz u also write about ur bro/sis wht u thinking, our family web really respect u all ,admin -shahed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment
    boro bhai

    ReplyDelete
  3. তোমাকে খুব মিস করছি।

    ReplyDelete